Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blink 182 rulezzz :D

Hello again!

In this post I will compare some Blink 182 - All The Small Things drumcovers. This tune has many covers on youtube, so I can't put them all in this post, but I'll choose some good and some bad (:

First of all I will review this cover by a guy called walawala78. He has got his drumset micked, and the video is in Multiview (Many cameras in different angle). It makes this cover more fun to watch, and the sound quality is pretty good to.

I also like his Drumming-style. He's relaxed and he focus on what he is playing. The ending is also funny ;D

The vid has got over 80.000 views, but I think it deserves more, so take a look and please comment what you think about it.



The next cover comes from a guy called Cinok2006. He is playing on a electric drumkit, more exactly a Roland TD-8Kv. The video is in Multiview, and the sound quality is just perfect, but it looks kinda funny with the small cymbals and drums :D.


The wallpaper in the beginning looks kinda noobish, but you don't have to pay any attention to that, it's the drumming that counts.


This is overall a good cover, and Cinok2006 is a very good drummer.



The next cover is a pretty bad one. The sound quality is not the best, but that's because he has only filmed with an ordinary videocamera and no drums are micked. The guy can play the drums, but sometimes his fills just doesn't work, no offence.


One funny thing about this cover is at 2:45. He is doing something of a Stick flip or something like that. I do not know if he's doing it on purpose, but it looks kinda nice :D


The guy call himself Pewterspoon on youtube. Enjoy.



The last cover is made by me, Robin (Movierobban on youtube). I'm playing on a Yamaha Stage Custom drumkit with some Zildjian ZHT Cybals, and a couple Paiste cymbals. I've recorded this with an ordinary videocam, therefore the bad sound quality.


I don't know what to say about my cover, I don't like to brag or anything^^...so please comment on what you think about this cover!


Robin from CoverPlaza presents this drumcover, enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment